Suppose your child is eligible through the C-HCBS waiver. In that case, you can receive all Health First Colorado covered services, including medically necessary services such as nursing, C.N.A., therapy, medical equipment, and supplies.
Case managers are skilled at helping your child with the following services under the C-HCBS Waiver:
- Assessing your child’s long-term care needs
- Developing and implementing a service plan for your child
- Providing resources for services
- Coordinating and monitoring the delivery of long-term services
- Evaluating the effectiveness of services
- Conducting annual reassessments of your child’s needs