NTSOC was started by a parent with a special needs child in 2001 so parents can get their children Medicaid waivers and be trained to be paid CNAs while taking care of their families and their medically fragile child. NTSOC provides supportive services to special needs pediatric patients and their families. Governed by a voluntary Board of Directors, NTSOC serves families throughout El Paso, Fremont, Pueblo, and Teller counties.
Job Summary: Responsible for Supervision of NTSOC facilities and supplies.
Performance Expectations for All Employees:
- Protects confidential information and understands responsibilities regarding the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and protected health information (PHI).
- Complies with safety instructions, observes safe work practices, and provides input on safety issues and promotes a safe work environment.
- Meets the agency’s expectations for exemplary customer service with a focus on clients/customers.
- Respectful and effective in written and oral communication skills.
- Conduct business in a professional manner.
- Work collaboratively in a team-centered environment.
- Must be comfortable working around children and persons with disabilities.
- Pursues learning opportunities to enhance personal and professional capabilities.
- Adheres to all agency policies and procedures.
- Complies with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Attends required meetings.