Certified Nurse Aide Training Center
certified nurse aide class
NTSOC is dedicated to providing outstanding CNA training.
Our Certified Nurse Aide students are not only well-educated in the knowledge and skills they need to pass CNA certification testing, they are trained in the art of truly caring for people.
- Our Certified Nurse Aide Training Program has a well–equipped cna skills lab that provides a positive learning environment for CNA students to train (on mannequins as well as classmates) prior to caring for actual patients.
- NTSOC’s CNA lab is registered as a local and regional CNA testing center for the Colorado State Board of Nursing, which allows our CNA training program graduates to test in the facility in which they trained.
State Nursing Board Inspection, October 2015 reported that in the NTSOC CNA Training Program “students get to do every skill in lab and clinical – fantastic learning experience.”
2017 Certified Nurse Aide Class Schedule
a home health care agency that understands
NTSOC’s staff of caring professionals includes nurses, certified nurse aides, as well as physical, occupational and speech therapists.
The $950.00 tuition includes all CNA instruction in the classroom, lab and clinical site, BLS/CPR training and certification, TB test, background check, Certified Nurse Aide textbook and workbook, State Exam.
The CNA Training program utilizes the following agencies to assist CNA students with tuition (based on each student’s eligibility requirements):
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center (PPWFC)
- Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- REACH Pikes Peak TIPS program
- VA Vocational Rehabilitation
The CNA training center is approved by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
Nursing and Therapy Services of Colorado
jump start your cna career
partners with top CNA recruiters to help jump start your professional career as a Certified Nurse Aide.
Our CNA instructors are experienced nurses and educators who are dedicated to providing high quality instruction and investing in the success of each student. Their knowledge, compassion and encouragement have not only helped students obtain their CNA Certification, but create a highly sought after CNA professional.
get in touch with our CNA program
CNA Program Coordinator
719-574-5562 ext. 242
CNA Training Center
1130 W. Woodmen Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
719-574-5562 ext. 242
© 2016 Nursing and Therapy Services of Colorado